Heracles and the snakes pendant.
The story relates that while the half-man and half-god Heracles or Hercules was an infant in his cradle, the Greek goddess Hera had sent poisonous serpents to kill the child, but he instead strangled the two great snakes that were seeking to devour him.
From our new Hellenic collection for 2021
Available in two sizes. 3.5cm or 2.5cm
We need 5 working days to finish that piece.
- Europe Union: 2 to 3 working days
- Non Europe Union country’s: 7 working days
- USA and Canada: 5 to 7 working days
- The rest of the world: 5 to 7 working days
- All parcels sent by DHL OR FEDEX express, with a tracking number.
About our silver Jewellery plating:
We add as a standard a heavy coat of .40 microns 18k Gold plating & .25 microns for white and black rhodium plating .
.40 micro-inches is a relatively thick layer of gold plating and will last many years if not a lifetime if you take care of it correctly.
All our jewellery come in a black fiber gift box.
- Happy to announce that we update our silver 925 alloy to Argentium 935. Argentium 935 (93.5% silver purity) is purer and brighter, whiter than platinum, white gold, palladium and traditional Sterling. Is tarnish Resistant Argentium Silver is low maintenance, easy to care for and simple to keep clean. Also is hypoallergenic Argentium is suitable for those who are unable to wear traditional sterling silver.
- For the production of our jewels, we exclusively use solar energy off grid .
- All our jewellery is 100% sterilised. Two different sterilisation methods used:
a) Ultrasonic cleaning at 50C and
b) High pressure steam at 100C