Persephone underworld queen ring
Persephone underworld queen ring of abduction from Hades.
According to Greek Mythology.Persephone underworld queen, was the daughter of Zeus and Demeter, the goddess of harvest and fertility. … However, Demeter had an obsessed love for her only daughter and kept all men away from her.
- Finished on Argentium silver 935 or plated with black rhodium and gold, but we can finish it according you preference too
- Weight 25g on silver but depending on size
- Europe Union: 5 to 7 working days
- Non Europe Union countries: 7 to 10 working days
- USA and Canada: 7 to 20 working days
- The rest of the world: 10 to 20 working days
- All parcels sent will be with a tracking number.
About our silver Jewellery plating:
We add as a standard a heavy coat of .40 microns 18k Gold plating & .25 microns for white and black rhodium plating .
.40 microinches is a relatively thick layer of gold plating and will last many years if not a lifetime if you take care of it correctly.
All our jewellery come in a black fibre gift box.
- Happy to announce that we update our silver 925 alloy to Argentium 935. Argentium 935 (93.5% silver purity) is purer and brighter, whiter than platinum, white gold, palladium and traditional Sterling. Is tarnish Resistant Argentium Silver is low maintenance, easy to care for and simple to keep clean. Also is hypoallergenic Argentium is suitable for those who are unable to wear traditional sterling silver.
- For the production of our jewels, we exclusively use solar energy off grid .
- All our jewellery is 100% sterilised. Two different sterilisation methods used:
a) Ultrasonic cleaning at 50C and
b) High pressure steam at 100C
We are experiencing long delays on the shipments as post offices worldwide are very busy because of the lock down event. If you like to get your order as fast as 4 to 5 days please select express shipping method.
- All images are computer generated. Original Product will look a little different in colour, as the metals are made of, are in their natural form.