2022 Lucky charm pendant.
The 2022 lucky charm pendant, a two dimensional pendant with fingers crossed for 2022 as we all hope for the end of the pandemic. At the back side a Covid 19 face given the middle finger, plated with black rhodium and yellow gold details and palladium.
Also a Silver oxidized version is available and a 10k Yellow gold with black and white details.
Size is 2.5cm, weight 8.5g in silver 925.
Every piece is made to order.
- Europe Union: 2 working days
- Non Europe Union country’s: 3 working days
- USA and Canada: 7 working days
- The rest of the world: 10 working days
- All parcels sent with Fedex a tracking number is available
About our silver 925 Jewellery plating:
We add as a standard a heavy coat of .40 microns 18k Gold plating & .25 microns for white and black rhodium plating .
.40 micro-inches is a relatively thick layer of gold plating and will last many years if not a lifetime if you take care of it correctly.
All our jewellery come in a wooden gift box.
- Happy to announce that we update our silver 925 alloy to Argentium 935. Argentium 935 (93.5% silver purity) is purer and brighter, whiter than platinum, white gold, palladium and traditional Sterling. Is tarnish Resistant Argentium Silver is low maintenance, easy to care for and simple to keep clean. Also is hypoallergenic Argentium is suitable for those who are unable to wear traditional sterling silver.
- For the production of our jewels, we exclusively use solar energy off grid .
- All our jewellery is 100% sterilised. Two different sterilisation methods used:
a) Ultrasonic cleaning at 50C and
b) High pressure steam at 100C